Utilizing SAFE' technology, the 180 QX HD maintains superior stability in three flight modes. With the included E-flite' EFC'-721 camera (sold separately), pilots can experience aerial video and image capture by simply activating the triggers on the transmitter (sold separately). Ideal for both indoor and outdoor flight, the 180 QX is a personal eye in the sky from the experts in Heli excitement.
Equipped to thrill
The 180 QX HD comes equipped with three SAFE enhanced flight modes. High and low angle flight modes were specifically designed to deliver stable video and image capture while the agility mode setting allows pilots to experience aerobatic flight with the assistance of the AS3X' stability system.
- Exclusive SAFE' technology
- Small enough to fly indoors and powerful enough to fly outdoors
- Flight battery and charger included
- Durable lightweight airframe
- Potent 8.5mm brushed motors with protective drive gear guards
- Agile enough to perform loops, rolls, tumbles and more
- Sleek, low profile body
- Includes one full set of replacement blades
Assembly Time: Less than 1 HourApprox Flying Duration: 5-10 minutes
Battery: 3.7V 1S 500mAh 25C LiPo
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly
Flying Weight: 3.35 oz (95 g)
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Main Motor Size: (4) 8.5mm brushed
Main Rotor Diameter: 14.0 in (355mm)
Number of Channels: 6
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Rotor Type: Quad-Copter
Size/Scale: Ultra Micro
Needed To Complete:
You will need a 4+ channel DSM2 or DSMX transmitter (see manual for more information).