The Blade 120 SR is a fixed-pitch heli that will give you the confidence to master the basics of single-rotor flight. Its unique rotor head was specifically designed to provide the inherent stability of a co-axial helicopter, but provide the agile control of a single rotor helicopter. Modeled after the popular ultra micro-sized Blade mSR, the sub micro-sized 120 SR is larger, faster, and more powerful — which makes outdoor flight a reality.
It comes out of the box 100% factory built and equipped with a factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro, and fully proportional servos.
A ready-to-fly version with 2.4GHz DSM2 transmitter and a Bind-N-Fly version without transmitter, for those who already own a DSM2 aircraft transmitter, are available. Both include a 1S 500mAh Li-Po battery and a single-cell, Variable Rate Li-Po charger as well as an AC power supply.
- Sub-micro size
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Unique rotor head designed specifically to provide inherent stability of a coaxial helicopter, but provide the agile control of a single-rotor helicopter
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum’ 2.4GHz DSM2′-compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
|Gross Weight:||3.75 oz (106 g)|
|Main Rotor Diameter:||12.5 in (318mm)|
|Rotor Type:||Fixed Pitch Single Rotor|
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything needed is included in the box.