The amazing Blade Scout CX may only weigh a little over half an ounce (17 grams) but it will have you flying circles around other helis like it. State-of-the-art 2.4GHz radio control with advanced Blade engineering and electronics make it all possible. And it's so easy to fly, you'll be able to do it even if you've never flown before.
NOTE:** The included radio system is not compatible with JR 2.4GHz or Spektrum 2.4GHz systems.
- Engineered by experts in RC helicopter performance
- Advanced 2.4GHz radio control lets multiple helis fly at the same time
- Computerized Piezo gyro for superb directional control and stability
- Proportional rotor head servo for smooth, precise control response
- Replacement parts available to keep your Scout CX' heli flying like new
Approx Flying Duration: 4 minutes Battery: 3.7V 1S 70mAh LiPo
(included), 3.7V 1S 70mAh LiPo (included)
Completion Level: Ready-to-Fly Gross Weight: 0.60 oz (17 g), 0.60 oz (17 g)
Is Assembly Required: No
Main Gear Ratio: 7.86:1, 7.86:1
Main Rotor Blade Length: 3.00 in (76mm), 3.00 in (76mm)
Main Rotor Diameter: 6.50 in (165mm), 6.50 in (165mm)
Number of Channels: 3 Recommended Environment: Indoor Rotor Type: Coaxial Size/Scale: Ultra Micro
Needed to Complete
Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box, including four AA batteries for the transmitter.