Compatible with a variety of Spektrum DSM2 transmitters, the Ember 2 boasts a remarkably compact design and slow-flying capabilities perfect for indoor fun (or outdoors on a calm day). Weighing less than an ounce, seasoned pilots will be able to handle this sleek micro flyer in small spaces with ease and confidence, while those new to micro will be given a unique RC experience.
Owners of DSM2 transmitters (such as the DSM2 radio utilized by E-flites Blade CX2 and the transmitter included with the Ready-To-Fly ParkZone Vapor) can have the Ember 2 airborne in no time, while the planes light wing loading allows for the kind of slow flight youll have to see to believe.
This member of ParkZones innovative Etomic family of ultra-micro aircraft includes everything needed to get started, except for the transmitter. After installing the AA batteries in the charger, simply charge the flight battery (which takes approximately 20 minutes) and bind your DSM2 transmitter. Youll soon be enjoying a micro experience highlighted by extended flight times and maximum performance, along with the ability to perform 3-channel aerobatics sure to put a smile on your face.
From sharp looks to nearly instant enjoyment, the Ember 2 delivers on everything youve grown to love about ParkZones products and their unique niche in the world of ultra-lightweight aircraft.
- Compatible with all transmitters using DSM2 technology
- Everything except the transmitter is included in the box
- Slow-flying innovation and tiny size allow experienced pilots to confidently fly the Ember 2 in a small space
- Micro 3.7V 70mAh Li-Po battery for maximum flight time
- Great-looking without any gluing or painting required
- Throttle, rudder and elevator provide true 3-channel maneuverability and aerobatic capabilities
- Fully proportional, super lightweight servo motors with feedback potentiometers give you precise control
- Single-cell Li-Po charger conveniently charges the battery in only 15 to 20 minutes
- Also Available in a RTF Version PKZ3400
- Wingspan: 16.5 in (420mm)
- Overall Length: 13.25 in (335mm)
- Flying Weight: 0.7 oz (20 g)
- Radio: Supply your own Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 radio
- Trim Scheme Colors: white with blue and black
- Recommended Battery: 3.7V 70mAh Li-Po battery (included)
- Approx. Flying Duration: 10-15 minutes
- Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Is Assembly Required: No