The ICON A5 is more than an airplane. It's a bold return to the roots of aviation; to a time when people flew for adventure, not merely to get from A to B. Now you can boldly fly wherever adventure waits with this thrilling Ultra Micro Series version of the ICON A5 aircraft.
Officially licensed by ICON Aircraft, it boasts an accurate scale outline, numerous details and an authentic trim scheme. Its specially shaped hull makes taking off and landing on water remarkably easy to master if you've never flown an RC seaplane before. If you want to go from pond to pavement, you can do so in minutes with the quick-mounting landing gear that's included.
This versatility, combined with its potent brushless motor and AS3X' (Artificial Stabilization ' 3-aXis) technology, makes for one of the most rewarding flying experiences you'll ever have. AS3X technology works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of forces like P-factor, turbulence and torque. Instead of an ultra micro, you'll feel like you're at the controls of a larger, expertly-tuned model that flies like it's on rails.
- Authentic ICON A5 trim scheme
- ParkZone' DSM2'/DSMX' receiver/ESC/AS3X unit, installed
- 4-channel control ' throttle, aileron, elevator and rudder
- Powerful 2500Kv brushless motor
- High-performance 3-blade prop
- Removable landing gear ' fly off land or water
- Magnetically secured cockpit/battery hatch
- Tinted cockpit canopy with painted pilot figure
- Includes E-flite Celectra 2S DC Li-Po charger
- Includes 2S 180mAh 20C Li-Po battery
|Motor Size:||180-size brushless outrunner, 2500Kv (installed)|
|Charger:||2S 7.4V DC Li-Po charger (included)|
|Flying Weight:||3.3 oz (94 g)|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|
|Recommended Motor Battery:||7.4V 2S 180mAh 20C Li-Po (included)|
|Wingspan:||24.5 in (622mm)|
You will need…
– 4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter