The Micro Rock Crawler Bind-N-Drive (BND) is unlike any crawler youve ever seen. First, its the smallest crawler around. And second, its the first micro vehicle to have a radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology. That means you can run it wherever you want without any interference. It also means you wont need as many batteries.
Measuring under 6 inches, the Micro Rock Crawler can pretty much crawl anywhere. You can run it on the couch, over your keyboard, and almost any place outside. The 1/24 Micro Rock Crawler BND its small in size and big on fun.
NOTE: A Surface DSM Transmitter is needed to Complete and Use this Truck!
NOTE: Colors Ship At Random!
- Integrated DSM receiver/ESC combo
- Metal worm gears (eliminate the need for a special ESC)
- 4-link suspension
- Low-profile solid axle housings
- Molded telescoping driveshafts
- Micro transmission designed for low motor mounting
- Molded skid plate for transmission
- 3-wire micro crawling servo
- Powerful micro motor
- Chrome beadlock-style wheels
- Realistic compound micro Rock Claw tires
- Twin Vertical Plate (TVP) aluminum chassis design
- NiMH battery and charger
- Fully decorated micro tuber-style body
- Type: Rock Crawler
- Scale: 1/24
- Length: 5.85 in (148.6mm)
- Width: 3.5 in (86.36mm)
- Wheelbase: 4 in (101.6mm)
- Weight: 6.63 oz (188 g)
- Chassis: Twin Verticle Plate (TVP)
- Suspension: 4-link
- Tire Type: Micro Rock Claws
- Radio: Losi receiver with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology (transmitter not included)
- Batteries: 4.8V 150mAh 4C NiMH
- Charger: Portable alkaline charger
- Kit/RTR: Bind-N-Drive
- Body: Tuber-style Rock Crawler body in Gun Metal Grey or Green