Why buy from Red Rocket Hobby Shop?
1. We use the latest SSL technology to encrypt your personal and credit card information when you place an order.
2. We follow bank requirements for PCI security, and have the required security plan in place.
3. We are approved by all major credit card companies to accept orders over the Internet.
4. We are checked daily for hacker security issues.
5. We are a factory authorized dealer for the products we sell.
6. We use and test the products we sell and have personal knowledge and experience with them.
7. We are an established business with a retail store.
8. We are dedicated to customer service. We answer emails quickly, and have staff available for you.
9. We will price match with any authorized dealer selling the same item that has it in stock.
10. Red Rocket Hobby Shop is verified by VeriSign and we carry a current SSL Certificate.
11. We ship from several locations and most orders are delivered within 4-5 days.
12. Product quality is very important to us. We stop selling products that turn out to be low quality.
13. No Sales Tax! We are based in Oregon so you never pay sales tax on any order. (Due to new laws in California we must charge sales tax on some orders shipping to California) Please contact us if you have any questions.
14. Money saving deals! We send coupons via our email newsletter, and have other specials posted.
What does all of this mean to you?
We want to earn your business and we will do everything in reason to do just that. You can buy from us knowing that we have taken extra care to safeguard your personal information and credit card data and we offer top notch customer service and sell the best high quality products for our industry.
What some of our customers are saying:
Just writing to let you know that im very happy with you service. I've been buying from you guys for quite some time and I really don't need to look somewere else for my hobby needs you guys fill all my needs
Thanks for the update. Also please give my appreciation to Mike. I am
extremely impressed with your company's service posture and will surely let
shipped promptly!!!! woah!! way to go. i am totally spoiled with your great service.-
Thank You Very Much
Also I Think Your Web Site Is Awesome
I would like to say thank you to Red Rocket, for the best service I have ever recieved. Also thanks to " Mike " for the personal expertise and attention to my questions.
The Phantom just arrived. My birthday is tomorrow. It's here just in time, and I am elated. That was FAST service. I broke the tail boon on the old phantom and my wife did not realize how easy I can fix it. She felt sorry for me and NOW I have TWO Phantoms. ONE for the kids to fly and one for ME.. Those little planes are the best deal going and YOU People provide GREAT service.. Thanks, Chief
Thanks so much for keeping in touch with me and providing order status -
I am very impressed with you/your customer service and will definitely
order again from the company.
Wow, you guys are fast. My order arrived on the 26th and it was sent on the 24th. Nice job, and thank you for being a great company. I will use you again for RC flying accessories.
Thanks for the great customer service. It is refreshing to deal with someone who cares and looks for a “win win “situation, thanks!
Matt & Co.
One word: Awesome! OK, maybe another: Sweet !!!!
My GP Real Flight G4 arrived one day after I ordered it online and I already have two hours flight time (before the kids took over).
Thank you, thank you, thank you,
This is my second order from you and I have been very satisfied with the accuracy and speed with both! I will definitely order from you again and thanks again.
You provided a great deal on my purchase and your concern for resolving the situation will make me a RETURN customer.
Thank you Don & Red Rocket, I appreciate your good prices! However your service is why I buy from you. Anytime I have a question Don always has an answer or he will found out what I need to know. Thanks Again! Greg
Just want to tell you that I got my Heli in fine shape out here in Hawaii.
I'm taking it very slow. I finally spooled up heli and tried to do a little ground training.
I moved heli around a bit... Ha Ha... I'm so lame at this right now!
Learning the controls and working on getting the feel for it.
Purchasing DX8 was a good idea, However, not much programming information around for trainer type setup so I
can tame down my Blade 450d for training type of flying.
I've been finding information over the internet and applying some of John's e-book information from the DX6.
Slowly dialing it in. It just times time... baby steps...
I'm having a blast learning to fly the Blade mSR-X!
Thanks a bunch,