Firmware 2.0 Features
This Blade 350 QX has been updated with Firmware 2.0 to provide the best experience.
New Start Procedure
There are now two options to start the motors:
- Original Procedure: At zero throttle, move the rudder stick full left, then full right, then back to center.
- New Procedure: Move both sticks into the bottom inside corners, then back to center.
New Flight Mode Configuration
- Smart Mode (Solid Green LED = GPS Lock, Blinking Green LED = No GPS Lock): Stick Relativity, SAFE® Circle feature, Altitude and GPS Lock and Self-Leveling
- AP Mode (Solid Purple LED = GPS Lock, Blinking Purple LED = No GPS Lock): Altitude and GPS Lock with soft Self-Leveling
- Stability Mode (Solid Blue LED = GPS Lock, Blinking Blue LED = No GPS Lock): Self-Leveling, GPS Lock
- *Agility Mode (Red LED): Only available with Spektrum™ DX6i or higher transmitters (Endpoint adjustment is necessary)
New Compass and GPS Error Detection
The Firmware 2.0 update prevents GPS and compass errors from causing adverse flight conditions. The status LED blinks orange if the compass senses a magnet or metal object nearby.
This version comes with a new 12V DC accessory charger that plugs into a 12V auxiliary power port, like the one found in your car. This charger functions exactly the same as the original charger but has a 12V DC accessory power connector instead of DC alligator clips
The BLADE Quadcopter 350 QX with GPs
If you are in search of the most intelligent and dynamic quadcopter on the market today, the BLADE Quadcopter with GPS and SAFE Technology is just what you are looking for! This quadcopter boasts a score of amazing features that make it extremely enjoyable and easy to control.
Some of the spectacular aspects of the Quadcopter BLADE are: smart mode, stability mode, agility mode, GPS and Alitmeter Technology, the return home feature, and its compatibility with GoPro cameras. All of these features combine to make a GPS quadcopter that is a dream come true for RC hobbyists.
It can hover with minimal movement, perform infinite acrobatic maneuvers without sacrificing stability, take aerial footage with amazing stability, and can return to where its journey began with just the flip of a switch. The BLADE 530’s smoothness and the amount of control felt while operating it cannot be overstated – you simply have to find out for yourself!
Important Battery Charger Info:
The Blade 350 QX comes with a 12v charger. If you would like to charge your batteries inside we recommend our Pro Peak AC/DC Charger. Keep in mind you will need a charge lead to be able to charge a battery with a blue EC3 Connector.
Pro Peak LiPo Charger
8 in 1 Charge Adapter
Please note: A free AC charger and charge lead is included in the package
Learn More about the Quadcopter BLADE 350
If you are still curious about the BLADE Quadcopter, please see the video below. Also, be sure to check out the Technical Specs tab for more detailed information. And of course, feel free to contact Red Rocket Hobbies with any questions about this or any other radio control craft. We are always eager to share our knowledge and enthusiasm for radio control aircrafts with other RC hobbyists!