A Fun New Quadcopter with Amazing Flight Control!
The new quadcopter from Hubsan is the latest micro quad copter to hit the market and it has exceeded every expectation since its highly anticipated release. Thanks to its lightweight build, improved flight control, and a score of other new features, the Hubsan X4 is quickly becoming an industry favorite. Its blend of agility and stability is marvelous, it can pull off a number of aerial tricks while sporting a sturdy shell, and it all fits in the palm of your hand!
New Hubsan Quadcopter Features
The Hubsan X4 features a plethora of advanced features, including an improved design and anti flip mode. Click on the Technical Specs tab to learn more about this new quadcopter and of course feel free to call us at 541-205-6610 for even more details!
Hubsan X4 Parts Listing
The Hubsan X4 Micro Quadcopter. This is the newest version and it has many improvements to make the X4 even better. Now comes with a free blade guard in the box!
So what’s new with this version of the Hubsan X4 Quadcopter?
The already super popular X4 now has the following new features:
1. Improved Flight Control Board – Adds stability to the flight envelope
2. Improved design on outer shell – Breaks less easy
3. New pilot controlled anti flip mode stops the quad from flipping during aggressive flying.
4. New rubber padded landing gear to absorb rough landings
5. New LED lights added to the frame
6. Optional prop guard now available
In case you were thinking..what about the original version is it still around? It’s actually been totally replaced by the newer version we have here. We will have replacement parts available for the original version while stock lasts.
Amazing. High Quality. Fun! The new Hubsan X4 H107 Quadcopter is an amazing little aircraft not much bigger than the palm of your hand. It features precision 2.4Ghz Control with the included transmitter. The X4 is also programmed to do flips while flying in advanced mode. It’s small size allows for precision controlled missions just about anywhere. Fly it in your yard, around the neighborhood, at the local park.
The X4 is setup with 4 powerful motors that allow high performance take offs and vertical climbs while the on board 6 axis gyro makes it feel like it’s on rails. Two flight modes allow beginners to master flight basics, and advanced gives experienced pilots the performance they desire.
The body of the X4 features two blue LED lights to aid in night flight, and adds a cool look to the quad. Everything you need to fly is in the box, just add 4 “AAA” batteries for the transmitter. Plug the included USB charger into any available USB power port and charge your flight battery.
High Speed Aerobatic Excitement
The X4 is the easy way to experience acrobatic flying thrills and high-speed airborne excitement. Normal Flight mode makes it easy for anyone to quickly master hovering and flight just minutes after takeoff. Quad-rotor thrust and 6-axis stabilization combine in Expert Flight Mode for lightning quick response, high-speed banking turns, flips, and snap rolls. Let go of the sticks, and the X4 returns to stable flight. The X4’s micro size makes it pocket-portable for indoor flight virtually anywhere, yet its quad-rotor thrust makes it powerful enough to fly outside. Blue LED lights built into the rugged body illuminate the way, and the included micro LiPo battery delivers plenty of power and recharges quickly. The X4 is built for years of flying excitement with available replacement parts and custom option parts. The X4 is completely ready-to-fly, right down to the included LiPo battery, and handy USB-powered charger.
Ready To Fly When You Are
The dual-stick transmitter includes a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of “no channels, no crystals” 2.4GHz technology’and that’s just the beginning. Each time the transmitter and X4 are powered on, the transmitter automatically binds to the helicopter. Switching between Normal and Expert mode is as easy pressing the right control stick. A bright LED light provides information on the fly, indicating binding status and Normal or Expert mode. Trim adjustments are quick and easy thanks to the LCD screen and digital trim adjustment buttons. For maximum stick time and fun, the X4 includes a 240mAh Power Cell LiPo battery pack.
What’s In The Box?
- Hubsan X4 Quadcopter
- Digital 2.4ghz Transmitter
- (1) 240mah Flight Battery
- Owner’s Manual
You Will Need….. (4) AAA batteries for the radio transmitter (Not Included)
Hubsan X4 Quadcopter Quick Flight Tips:
- Make sure you spend enough time in regular flight mode before trying the more aggressive advanced mode.
- Carefully handle the flight battery when connecting and disconnecting it from the X4. The connector pins and wires can be damaged if you pull on them too hard.
- Make sure you check your trim on the first few flights and trim the aircraft so it will hover without control input. The X4 will drift slightly forward when it is completely trimmed. If you intend to fly the X4 in aerobatic mode it is very important that your aircraft is properly trimmed first.
- To enter advanced flying mode simply press in the right stick on the controller. You can do this in flight or anytime the radio is bound to the X4. Be ready for some serious speed in this mode. The X4 Quadcopter is capable of speeds in excess of 25mph in advanced mode.
- Battery Tip: Never allow the X4 flight battery to fully discharge. Land and recharge when you notice a significant power drop. Allowing any LiPo battery to fully discharge can result in the battery not taking a charge anymore. Always allow your battery to cool first before charging again.
- To charge your X4 battery simply plug the included USB charger into the battery, and then plug the adapter into any powered USB port. Once the red light goes out your battery is charged and ready.
- WARNING: This is a high speed and powerful quadcopter. Flying at high speeds and or performing aerobatics over hard surfaces such as concrete, streets, driveways etc may cause crash damage which is not covered by warranty. We strongly recommend flying aerobatics over soft surfaces such as grass only until you are comfortable with the altitude loss that aerobatics can cause.
2.4ghz Precision Control Replacement Parts Available 4 Channel Radio Control Average Flight Time 7-9 Minutes Battery Charge Time About 30 Minutes Aerobatic Mode – Allows you to flip your quad in the air
The Hubsan X4 Motor (x4): Coreless Motor Frequency: 2.4GHz With 4 channels Battery: 3.7V 240mah Average Flight time: About 8-9 Minutes Charging time:30 minutes Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity Permits super stable flight Lightweight airframe with nice durability 4-ways flip(left,right,forward,backward) USB charging cable allows to charge by computer. Flying outdoor
Requires (4) AAA – Batteries for transmitter (Not Included)
You will need a powered USB port to charge the flight battery. You can buy adapters at any major retail outlet, and most cellphone USB chargers and computer USB ports will work fine.